Opening hours – Prices – Services
Open every day of the year.
Last admissions for the castle and the park, 1 hour before closing time.
February – March
April – May – June –
September and from
October till November 11
July – August
to January 31
9:30 am to 5:30 pm
9:30 am to 6:30 pm
9:00 am to 7:00 pm
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Youth (aged 18 to 25)||7,50 €|
|Child and adolescent (aged 10 to 17)||5 €|
| Child under 10
|Membership card (valid 1 year)||19 €|
| Performance “Court secrets, Women’s secrets” (in French only) ADULT (only summer)
|Performance “Court secrets, Women’s secrets” (in French only) CHILD (6/16 years old)||6 €|
| TWIN TICKETS : day visit + performance “Court secrets …” ADULT (only summer)
|TWIN TICKETS : day visit + performance “Court secrets …” CHILD (10/16 years old)||9,80 €|
(Accepted means of payment : cash, credit card, bank cheque, holiday voucher)
1 full ticket = 1 reduced fare in other historical site
Castle Le Rivau, Fontevraud Abbey, Castle and Garden from Villandry, Royal Fortress of Chinon, Castle of Langeais and Castle of Azay-le-Rideau allow you to have a reduced fare if you buy a full ticket on one of the historical monument.
Enjoy the Loire Valley to its fullest by visiting :
– Fontevraud Abbey : a mytical abbey linked to the kings of France and an art center
– Fortress of Chinon : The Fortress of the 3rd Millinium
– Castle and Gardens from Villandry : extraordinary French gardens
– Castle of Azay-le-Rideau : Gem of the Renaissance in the Loire Valley
– Castle and Gardens from Le Rivau : medieval castle and its fairytale gardens
– Castle of Langeais : a medieval castle fully furnished
– English-speaking reception – Baby facilities : a changing table is at families’ disposal in the château’s WC. Copyright 2013 Château et parc de Langeais – Legal notice
– To learn more about conditions for the handicapped, please consult the page Tours and handicaps
– Pets on a leash are welcome.
– Photos without flash are authorized in the château.
Services at your disposal
– Possibility of picnicking in the park.
– Rest and recreation areas in the park : playgrounds, tree house and belvedere on the Loire.
– Lunch options available near the château (salads, crêperie, snack bar, restaurant, etc.).
– English-speaking reception
– Baby facilities : a changing table is at families’ disposal in the château’s WC.
Copyright 2013 Château et parc de Langeais – Legal notice